Week 1 Personal Introduction

     My name is Josiah Gunn and I am in my second year of college. I do school at Oregon State and here at Linn Benton. My degree is officially undeclared at both, but I think I want to get into the journalism field in some form. My interests include doing pretty much anything outside, watching my favorite sport teams, and almost any kind video games. My personal favorite video game is Cyberpunk 2077 and my favorite sport (if I was forced to choose) is football. Go Hawks! Video game skills don't exactly translate to a journalist career, but I am hoping to join the sports world with my skills. It would allow me to put my vast amount useless sports knowledge to some use.

    I have already taken this class before, but came back to do a better job than I did last time. This part of Journalism is a passion of mine and I want to make sure I master these skills. I love it now, but Photography wasn't an interest of mine before I took this class for the first time. I really discovered a lot about my interest through this class last time and am excited for this term. I haven't been taking photos as much as I have in the past, so hopefully this gets me back into the groove.

My Goals:

1) Invest myself in the outcome of this class and pass with flying colors.

2)Improve my ability to consistently take good photos. There is a lot of variety in my photos and I am looking for some stability.

3)I want to improve my understanding of Journalism and the digital side of it. Everything is so online now, being versed in that field will only open up my career options.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 P.J

Corvallis Farmer's Market