Josiah's Feature Writing Intro Blog

 About me: My name is Josiah Gunn and I am a freshman who is duel enrolled at OSU and LBCC. I am currently undeclared, but I think I want to work in the sports journalism field. I live in Corvallis, Oregon, but grew up in Blodgett near the coast. Growing up, I helped around our family farm, wrote, and hiked. I still enjoy all those things and now have added physical activities like working out and playing basketball to my schedule. I took this class to get better at writing so that future employers are more impressed by my work. I am most excited to learn about how to incorporate people's quotes and stuff I got from interviews more effectively into my writing.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just messing around

Week 1 P.J

Corvallis Farmer's Market